Tuesday 20 January 2009

'My Last Duchess' - Videos

I'm pleased to see that people are posting! :)

Remember the video of 'My Last Duchess' that we watched in class? Since the sound quality was so terrible I'm giving you the link to watch it yourselves, at home. The commentaries are there too (which we tried and failed to watch in class).

Remember Kiera - you're our next blogger! Get your thinking cap on and decide what you want to write about!

The video below was made by a bunch of GCSE students in England who are also studying 'My Last Duchess'. It's quite funny, but a bit... well, rubbish! Any budding film makers in S2 willing to go one better..?

8 comments:

  1. liked the first painting of the duchess :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol its good but to modern :) they used like a castle for the outside of the house but when inside it looked small and u could see the door was for a house not a castle:P Also since when did they have computer type games (psp) in thoughs days:S very funni

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so bad lmao! Those guys r so sad! made me laugh but :) :L

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg miss galbraith! remember me geraldine??? all our class miss you soooooo much, we were actualy talking to you today, your voted best teacher EVER. :D i miss you a lot and plase send me a wee message back if your not too busy:)
    geraldine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. *sorry we were talking about you lol. not talking to you.
    whoops.

    ReplyDelete