Wednesday 20 May 2009

The Last Post - Thanks, S2!

I just wanted to write one last post to let you know how much I have enjoyed being your teacher.

I’ve had a great year and have thoroughly enjoyed working with all of you. I can only hope that I have as nice, as bright, and as funny a class again at my next school – although of course there’ll never be another 2B2!

I hope I’ve managed to teach you a thing or two, and I feel I have to thank you for teaching me rather a lot as well.

I wish you all the best of luck in the future (although of course you don’t need it) and I know you’ll all go on to do fantastic things.

I’ll miss you all, very much.

Miss Galbraith x

3 comments:

  1. Aw miss Galbraith! We all miss you big muchoo! :( xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss you lot too, Jennifer!

    My new school is very nice and I love London, but I'll always remember my classes at Lenzie very fondly. You were a wonderful lot to teach (and so far, my new classes have yet to match up... give them time, I suppose!).

    I'm sure you'll all go on to do really well - you're a clever, hard working bunch, and you've all got big things in your future.

    Miss Galbraith
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miss Galbraith!!!
    Me and jennifer were sitting talking about s2 english today.. seems so long ago :/ we still miss you :)
    Hope your having a good time at your new school :)
    Katie xx

    ReplyDelete